Tuesday 1 September 2009

Sheepwash

A great mornings cycling and I,m way ahead of where I thought I,d be.
Apart from a nasty head wind the weather has behaived itself but dark clouds are rolling in.
Having finished the Tarka Trail i,m now in the country lanes heading towards Okehampton. I,ve just found a great pub in the village of Sheepwash and I,m treating myself to some well earned nosh.
I stopped and chatted to a guy a few miles back in the middle of know where who was on day 2 of a charity LEJOG. He had half the luggage i,m hauling and an altzeimers collection box strapped to his rack.
Made my C2C seem rather inferior!

2 comments:

  1. Your going far too fast! Must be all those 100 milers...Good luck on the trip, looks like the wind is picking up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this could turn into a pub review trip!

    ReplyDelete